Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wednesday Homework--Week 2

Workout:

"Dawn"
AMRAP in 30 min. of
10 burpees
15 step-ups each leg
20 bench dips
25 squats
run 400m (1/4 mile)

Please post your scores to the comments.
Compare scores to 5 May 08. (Note: on 5 May 08 we did "Dawn +" which has an additional set of body rows.)

**If you haven't done so already, please post your goals for this camp to the blog!**

10 comments:

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Rain or shine I will be at Besse Branham Park @ 6:15
Pleaee join me I promise it will be fun

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Maureen and I met this morning and did homework! Good job Ben! we finished 3.1 rounds. And did a 1/4 mile warm-up lap. So we ended up running a mile total. Thanks Maureen for the motivation!

Michele said...

Leeanna it was a fun early morning at the pool. I am glad you were there because it kept me going. I found out that a mile is 33 laps. I don't know how many you ended up swimming but I was just shy of a mile. We'll have to do all 33 next time now that we know what it is!

Doctor Klampette said...

Thanks for working out this morning, Andi. Swimming sounds like fun, too. Do folks have a public pool they recommend? Or do ya'll swim at the Y or private pools?
3.1 and one mile! yeah!

Anonymous said...

Melissa's goal: increase my upper body strength & beat my mile time

Melissa said...

Matt's goal: lose 20 pounds by the end of the year

Anonymous said...

JB Here... Sorry I missed Friday.
OK Ben....Here are my goals.
In no spicific order:
1. Build Endurance
2. Become more fluid in movement
3. Drop weight of course
4. To carry 30+ lbs of Sweetpea with ease :o)

The last being the most important in that all the others fall into place.

Anonymous said...

JB here...Sorry I missed Friday:o(

OK Ben, here are my goals...
1. Build Endurance
2. Become more fluid in movement
3. Drop weight of course
4. To carry 30+ lbs of Sweetpea with ease :o)
The last being the most important as the others fall into place.

Anonymous said...

Did my homework on Sunday - 4 4/5 rounds.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben....JB Here :o)

My goals:
1. Build Endurance
2. Become more fluid in movement
3. Drop a size...of course
4. Be able to carry 30+ lbs of Sweetpea with ease.

The latter being the most important.