Workout:
"Bob"
8 x 100m run forward, 100m run backward
Every 45 sec stop and do 45 sec of push-ups. Repeat until all 8 rounds are completed.
Then do
25 burpees
50 sit-ups
100 squats
Record total time and subtract 1 sec for every push-up completed.
Bob Performances:
Coming Soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How do you stay motivated thru a whole camp? I'm losing it big time.
There are a few things that I do. First of all, I enjoy the days off and try not to push too hard on weekends. It is important to me to have some down time and let my body rest. I also reward myself. I am going to buy myself a piece of jewelry for each camp I finish. If that is not motivating to you, find something that is. Mix things up. Add Yoga or Holle's Thursday class to what we all do together. Seeing how your body and muscles have changed in exercises and stretches like that is motivating. Buy new workout clothes. My workouts are so much better when I am comfortable and supported in what I am wearing. There are other ways to keep going, but I hope this helps! You can do it!!!
Post a Comment