Sunday, August 17, 2008

Support The FitWit Foundation at the Grant Park Summer Shade 5K

Visit the Grant Park blog to find out how!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will buy a shirt. Still iffy on the running, but I am keeping the option open. Who is planning on running? Thanks.

Patti said...

I'm planning on running, Arrie.

FitWit said...

I'm running, and so is my girlfriend Jill.

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

I have a photoshot that morning at 7am so I can not make the run
My husband Ryan is running though and I am going to the festival!

nan said...

I'm planning to run it too, Arrie. I did it last year and it's a nice run through the neighborhood - it was just fun and there were all types of people running it.

Anonymous said...

OK. I am going to make a game time decision. With a week of vacation in front of me, I might get some good workouts in and I might just be lazy. Either way, I am in for a shirt and will try to come out and support.