Thursday, August 28, 2008

28 Aug 08: Tour of Oakhurst

Workout:
  • Hill runs
  • Band work: side raises, shoulder press, upright rows, and curls
  • Bench work: dips, jumping bench squats, push-ups, step-ups, and burpees
  • Lunges
. . . all between a delightful jaunt through the neighborhood! FYI: you logged over a mile today.

8 comments:

cpow said...

ow

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

ow yeee ow

FitWit said...

Don't you mean "Wow weee wow what a great workout!"?

Leeanna Lim said...

It WAS a great workout! I liked getting to know Oakhurst a little bit better.

Patti said...

Any workout that is not the Marnggie gets a thumbs-up from me.

Have I mentioned how I feel about that workout?

nan said...

I agree with all of the above (both ow and wow!)(and I'm with you Patti regarding the dreaded Marnggie). It was fun running around the neighborhood, and a sneaky way to get a mile in...very clever. Oakhurst rocks! Also looking forward to the social next week - are we still on for Tuesday?

Michele said...

it sounds like i missed a hard one. wish i had been there but it is nice to be home. a little bird told me that maureen did a great job of encouraging people - way to go! hope tomorrow is great - see you guys next wednesdaya!

Doctor Klampette said...

Thanks, Michelle, you are missed. I only have a vague, hazy recollection of Thursday morning...must've blocked it out. Mostly I remember clenched teeth and gasping for breath...something about jogging.