Monday, August 25, 2008

Excuses

**Meet at the Parking Lot Tuesday** . . . rain or shine.

Alright gang. It's Week 5. We have 7 camp days to go. What's your excuse? Is it the rain? Are you sore? Does your foot hurt? Up too late last night? Did someone break into your truck and steal your body fat analyzer? Why aren't you coming to camp? What does the little devil on your shoulder tell you at 5:30 every morning?

Here's your chance. Give it to me. Dog eat your workout shoes? Post your best excuse for not coming to camp to the comments.

7 comments:

Patti said...

One word: Marnggie.

Leeanna Lim said...

9:30 pm the night before and I tell myself "I'm too tired to work out tomorrow."

Anonymous said...

An emergency phone call at 1am to come pick up a friend who was in a car accident. Did not get in until 4am. Already soaking wet and not willing to put wet sneakers back on to work out...sorry. Will be there on Tuesday for certain.

FitWit said...

Wow. So far Lori wins . . . is your friend alright?

jelena said...

hmm...on live chat w/ website domain tech support 'til 11:30 p.m. (1.5 hrs PAST my bedtime)? plus the rain. (yes, i know these are lame excuses).

but i WILL go moonlight at GP tonight to make up for it.. :-)

Stephanie said...

because i've been sick for three weeks straight and im not getting better so my doctor said no. He says ive got too much going on and im not getting better cause i cant get rested. Who am i to argue with the man?

Andrea V said...

OH WAIT! I missed my chance to post my best excuse - I got food poisoning over the weekend. I'm not sure that beats the emergency phone call though...but worth a try.