Tuesday, August 26, 2008

26 Aug 08: FitWET Splish Splash 400M Dash

Workout:
Timed 400m
5 x 220m sprints
1 x 50m sprint
Abs circuit to finish

Splish Splash 400m Dash:
Compare times to 5 Aug 08.

Amanda W 0:01:34
Amanda A 0:01:59
Andie 0:02:01
Andrea 0:01:41
Cindy 0:02:15
Kate 0:01:40
Leeanna 0:01:25
Lisa 0:01:53
Lori 0:01:46
Matt 0:01:20
Maureen 0:01:59
Melissa 0:01:33
Michele 0:01:48
Nan 0:01:27
Patti 0:01:45

2 comments:

nan said...

It was so much fun running in the rain with you guys this morning!

Matt, I did not know you were such a track star.

Hey, there's a run in Oakhurst on Sept. 13 at 9am that people might be interested in. As an added bonus, the t-shirt looks cute!
http://www.oakhurstcoop.com/ocp-community-5k.php

Michele said...

I agree - this morning was lots of fun!!! "We're running in the rain, just running in the rain..." Gold star goes to everyone who came out this morning!

Nan - thanks for the post on the Oakhurst run. I would love to do it!! I know there is another run in Oakhurst the weekend of October 11th.

Here's a cheer that will have to last you for the week although I will try and post fun stuff while I'm up in Ohio...

G - DOUBLE O - D - J - O - B, good job! good job!