"Marnggie"
4 rounds for time:
50 push-ups
20 rows
20 Slam Balls
20 burpees
Run 400 meters (1 big lap on park sidewalk)Marnggie Performances:
(35-min time limit; number indicates the number of rounds and sets of exercises completed. Exa: Holle 2.4 => Holle completed 2 full rounds and two sets of exercises of a third round.)
Amanda 3.2
Andrea 0:35:10
Arrie 2.3
Faye 2.3
June 2.2
Kate 2.4
Lisa 3
Lori 3
Matt 1.4
Maureen 2.2
Melissa 3.4
Michele 0:34:50
Nan 0:33:20
Patti 2.4
4 comments:
Wow! What a workout this morning! It is now 7pm and I'm still sweating! I personally loved the challenge that was put on the class today. Thanks Ben and team for the encouragement the whole time. I started with the big lap and even though I didn't have the stamina (yet) to finish in 35 minutes, I did finish with the big lap in the 3rd set which put a big smile on my sweaty face. I wouldn't be able to do this everyday, but am up to the challenge again for sure! Like Amanada said, we survived, and so did my poor toe!
Way to work hard today!!! It was tough and as much as I liked/did not like it all at the same time, I know that it is well worth it. I am sorry I was not as encouraging as I would have liked to be...hopefully I'll be louder tomorrow. Get a good night's rest - see you all in the morning!!! Another early morning - another workout and another day closer to reaching your goals! Stick with it and let yourself have fun - that is what I forgot to do today!!
I think that's one of the tougher FitWit workouts but I have to say, it was actually better than I remembered! I've done it once or twice before (a while back) and I think this is the first time I was able to finish it in the time allowed - so hang in there - you can do it! See you in the morning!
I am sorry i missed it!
Post a Comment