Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wednesday Homework - Week 2

40 Push-ups in 40 Days: Day 10

Question: May I break up the push-ups or do I have to do 10 straight?

Answer: Break up the push-ups anyway you need to. Just remember, every time you start a new set, start at the bottom and come all the way up.

Workout:
For time, complete 5 rounds of:
50 jumping jacks
40 mt. climbers each leg
30 tuck jumps
20 squats
10 burpees

Please post your times to the comments.

27 comments:

Daniel said...

This is not cute.

Jenny said...

What's a "mountain climber"?

FitWit said...

Good question . . . check out the link I just added to a mt. climber video.

Michele said...

Does anybody want to meet tomorrow morning - 6am? I have a dentist appt at 8am but would love to get my workout in the morning and it is definitely more fun with friends!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

I am open to the idea of morning

Daniel said...

I can do the morning (while cursing my camp goals under my breath). Lauri said she can also, if it's at her house (kid).

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm also in for doing homework in the morning. Where are we meeting?

NoSmallThings said...

Hey--would love to host FitWit homework camp at my house. Big driveway, lawn, etc. 3285 Wynn Dr. Avondale Estates, 30002
prob best to just google map it or something but it is right close to where Memorial and Covington meet. Call me if you need specific ? answered: 404-312-4453
We'll start at 6am!!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

it is a date then!

NoSmallThings said...

Hubby's out of town so coming will be difficult this week. Thanks for coming to me!!

NoSmallThings said...

Then we can all go out for donuts.




(just kidding Ben!)

Daniel said...

I'll be there!

Michele said...

See you in the morning! Looking forward to it!

Unknown said...

I'll be there too

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

I am so sorry I woke up this morning and could not walk because I am so sore homework was out of the question.

Unknown said...

Tina's time - 26:40 (sub tuck jumps for squats)

Jamila's time - 27:35

We tried to meet you all but couldn't find the street off E. College so we did it at my house.

NoSmallThings said...

Hi all,
Did the homework in 18:40. Omitted the tuckjumps--no sub. (sorry Ben--just couldnt think of a single sub that would work...)

Daniel said...

My time was 15:43. We missed you guys!

Michele said...

Daniel and Lauri - Thank you! Totally got me through this morning!

Andie, Tina and Jamila - we missed you! Andie - I feel your pain I am incredibly sore!!!

15:53 - 5 p/u burpees, 5 reg burpees each round

Unknown said...

Jim's time- 21:45
Margret time- 34:04

This was a tough homework. Keep up the good work everyone!

Meredith said...

What is a tuck jump? Thanks!

Meredith said...

nm. found it on youtube. one day i will be able to do this (and i can only hope to wear such an awesome outfit): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijKjFwFVfYA&NR=1

Jenny said...

I got a 23:34. Chuck got a 25:20. But, I also didn't do any of that fun stuff yesterday :-)

Daniel said...

Meredith, that clip made me choke on my water!

amy said...

I actually did the homework today. It wasn't pretty. Time = 28 min (my son thinks burpees are hilarious)

Jose C. said...

My time today was 30 minutes. I did my workout at the Oakhurst Park pavilion on the concrete. I have a new respect for those little black rubber pieces from the field! A softer ground certainly makes a difference! By the way, does a .6 mile jog to the park count for anything... ???? I'm claiming that for my warm up! ;)

Unknown said...

bbq penance: 27:35
finally doing the homework: priceless