Friday, June 5, 2009

FitWit Potluck - 13 Jun 09

Join us to hang out & get to know each other at Amy’s house for a FitWit Potluck!


Amy (well, really her husband Jonathan) will grill burgers and veggie burgers. Please bring a healthy side or snack or a drink to share. If the weather is nice, please bring a lawn chair too.


Saturday, June 13, 6:00pm

Amy Loegel's Place

247 Cambridge Avenue

Decatur, GA 30030

404-378-8341


If anyone has cool recipes – we could collect them for the FitWit Cookbook – so bring a copy!

RSVP via the comments below:

  1. Are you coming?
  2. What are you bringing?

For any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact Amy directly: amy@loegel.com

16 comments:

Jacquiebot said...

Jacquie y Daniel: in. We'll be bringing Thai cucumber salad. Amy - we'd love to help out with bevs, etc.

amy said...

Sounds great, Thanks!

Jenny said...

Chuck & I will be there. I believe we'll be bringing slaw.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like fun, but I will be out of town :(

Nikki

Michele said...

Unfortunately I am out at camp for the weekend but if I get things together my goal is to bring Quinoa Salad :-)

amy said...

Kids and significant others are welcome too!

Chuck said...

I'll bring along some homebrewed hefeweizen (that's beer, y'all!).

FitWit said...

Ben and Jill are coming with a delicious berry medley.

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

I believe Ryan and I will be there
with some wine and somesort of side
it will be a game time decision sorry I have commitment issues!:0

John D. said...

Kathryn and I will bring cupcakes and some beverages. Looking forward to it!

Meredith B said...

I have to attend a work event starting at 7 tomorrow. Sorry to miss it!

Margret said...

Jim and I will bring watermelon!!!!

Unknown said...

i'll be there- probably bringing a homemade pesto salad... let me know if there's anything else you need!

NoSmallThings said...

Hi Will likely be there. Will bring something--beverage-ish and food-ish. Best I can do for now...

Lauri!! (and two 9-yo hellions, oops, I mean sweetnesses)

Michele said...

Amy - feeling a bit stressed for camp so I probably won't make it to bring food. But I will be thinking of you guys - have fun!

amy said...

Thanks Michelle -- we totally have it covered. Come and say 'hi' if you like...

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.