Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9 Jun 09: Andrea

***6am'ers: you can still complete your daily push-ups today!***

40 push-ups in 40 Days:
Day 9

Workout:
"Andrea"
For time:
4 rounds of lunge step 100m, 50 sit-ups
Run 1/2 mi

Finish with partner bands (1-10) curls, side raises, upright rows, tricep press

Andrea Performances:
(Those of you who did 3 rounds, please double check your time/notes below to make sure we recorded it correctly.)
6am
Alison H34:00100 KB shp subbed for run
Alyson Z37:10
Amy L34:42
Andie B26:36
Catherine W23:28
Daniel B22:16
Daniel P30:19
Heather B39:31
Jacqueline B32:05
Jamila L31:56
John D35:583 rounds
Jose C37:513 rounds
Kathryn D35:093 rounds
Lissette H39:34
Meredith B34:44
Michele R25:08
Michele S34:44
Samantha C26:37
Sarah C27:18
Teaniese L30:49
Tyra B37:503 rounds
Lillian M40:133 rounds
Nan N24:54
Vanessa F35:492 rounds
6pm
Allison H29:02
Charles P27:19
James G20:58
Kate B28:26
Kelly D34:073 rounds
Margret Z39:56
Mary U28:07
Ryan B32:43

5 comments:

Jacquiebot said...

I hurt.

Daniel said...

oh yes.

Unknown said...

um, walking up stairs is so overrated. the soreness just set in at 10pm

Unknown said...

I feel like a hot mess. my legs are sooo sore.

nan said...

Yeah, I'm starting to feel it now from 6pm. I dread the stairs when I leave work later today - thanks for the warning Tina! See you in the morning!