Thursday, June 4, 2009

FitTeens 2009

Here's a taste of what we do at The FitWit Foundation.
  • FitTeens @ Decatur HS--Kody ("Let me tell you this . . . the burpee is hard.") won the overall competition by increasing his total fitness ability by 79%!



  • FitTeens @ Jackson HS--Sheniqua, our winner at Jackson, improved her total fitness ability by 95%!

2 comments:

Michele said...

FitTeens is AWESOME! I had the priviledge to volunteer and help out with the Decatur program. Not only did these teens walk away better than when they first started, so did I. Their fitness levels, skills and attitudes all improved. These teens are an inspiration. I almost feel guilty that I walked away with so much more than I gave. Michelle, Ben and Josh - keep up the good work!

Daniel said...

I agree with Michele-- it was inspirational and I cannot wait until the next session!