Thursday, January 22, 2009

22 Jan 09: Tabata

Workout:
Tabata push-ups, sit-ups and squats
(8 x 20 sec. work, 10 sec. rest; record the lowest score achieved of all 8 rounds)

Double-under instruction and jump rope intervals

Tabata Performances:
Compare scores to 22 Sep 08.
(pu/su/sq)
Andie 5*/15/16
Andrea 12*/15/18
Joanne 13/5/15
Lauri 5*/10/10
Maureen 8*/12/12
Michele 8*/15/16
Nan 15**/13/17
Nikki 7/10/11
Patti 8*/14/16
Sharon 9/8/12
Sinead 7/12/20
Zizi 7*/10/14
* toe push-ups
** supermans

5 comments:

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Push-ups went down but everything else went up whohoo!

Patti said...

My pushups were also on my toes. They were terrible, but definitely on my toes.

FitWit said...

Sorry about that Patti. I fixed the scores post. Terrible or not, it deserves recognition. Way to push yourself!

NoSmallThings said...

Maybe I shouldn't have, but I did toe pushups too. Regretted it by the second round!!

Doctor Klampette said...

WHoooohoooo! It only took four camps and six months, but I finally did a double-under. Whooohoooo! I had a killer headache, too. I wasn't even going to do the jumproping but was thinking of asking Ben if I could just run laps - the jarring hurt my head. I'm happy with increasing my scores, too.