Workout:
Jill, my little brother Joseph, and I all did this workout the day after Christmas. My brother is 14 and beat both Jill and me. His squat form was lousy though :)
5 rounds for time of:
20 push-ups
40 sit-ups
50 squats
Newbies only do 3 rounds for time. Go as fast as you possibly can while maintaining form. You choose when you rest, but keep going until you've completed all the rounds. Please post your total time to the comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Ok
Intial plan is 6:15 in front of One Step at a Time.
I will be there rain or shine but we might move the location if it is raining.
Please comment on weither you would like to take it to the next level and meet up for homework. Thanks
Count me in! I'll be there rain or shine, too.
I had a meeting at 7am today so I had to miss this morning. I will be there tomorrow to take it to the next level, however! Lisa
I am not planning on being there in the morning, however, if I accidentally wake up early (like I did this morning) I might show up.
I hope no one "accidentally" calls you tomorrow morning Maureen . . .
Andie, Lisa and Maureen great job this morning!! It was tough but it was fun to workout together and chat! The bonus is that I feel awesome knowing that I have already worked out for the day.
28:50
Lisa, Michele and Maureen thanks for making homework fun!
I did 32.20 it was hard but I must say I made sure my form was good
Do not forget Run Tonight
3-4 miles interval running
7:00 pm in the manuels parking lot. Do not be late they typically leave on time. All levels welcome!
3 sets with knee pushups
17:01. Funny how the first set hurts the most . . Can't wait for my form to improve!
Andrea and I did the homework this evening - felt the burn! She did it in 27:23 and I did it in 28:07.
Can you believe I read this homework email fast, and then never looked at it again. So when I did my homework yesterday I was remembering the 50 and did 50 pushups, 50 situps and 50 squats. I nearly died!! Lesson to all: READ carefully and print out if you will not come back to the blog.
Post a Comment