Congratulations to Joanne, our Week 1 Camper of the Week! We love it when a newbie does the homework. "Girls rule!"
Workout:
Circuit 1 (15 min.):
run 1 hallway lap
40 supermans
40 spider-man planks
100 jump rope singles
Circuit 2:
5 min. of squat therapy
10 min. of 12 slam balls while partner performs bar dips
1 min plank hold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Week 1 Finished - WOO HOO! Great job everyone!
Joanne, congrats on camper of the week!!
See you all on Monday...unless you want to come running with some of us tomorrow (you know you want to!). Meet at 7am at Dancing Goats in Decatur. The goal is to go 6 miles - we'll do interval training (run 2 min/walk 1min or run 3min/walk 1 min). Andie, if I missed anything - please post corrections!
Hello Good People:
Just wanted to thank you all for a wonderful week. It feels great to get back to exercise :) You guys make the drive to Macon everyday worth it!
Cristina
I am sore all over, in a good way - but yow! Fun week! Love the newbies! Love the school! And I no longer feel like a big slug, though it was kinda fun while it lasted. Out of curiousity, who all is planning to run the ING? I know Andie for sure.
Christina,
Are you back in the atl?
Thanks for a great first week! I thought I was in ok shape! Now I know the truth. Thanks for everyone's positive spirit and encouragement. I REALLY wish I could run tomorrow but have a meeting at 8:30 :-(
Next time!
Post a Comment