Monday, January 26, 2009

26 Jan 09: Leeanna!

Workout:
"Leeanna"
4 rounds for time of
50 squats
15 double-unders (sub 3 singles + 1 vert. jump = 1 d/u)
15 med ball push-press
30 bench dips
15 body rows

3-2-1 hallway laps drill

Leeanna Performances:
Andie 0:22:58
Andrea 0:19:40
Cristina 0:22:57
Joanne 0:22:45
Lauri 0:22:46
Leeanna 0:15:04
Lisa -
Maureen 0:22:46
Michele 0:18:24
Nikki 0:21:06
Sinead 0:15:01

5 comments:

cpow said...

Yay Leeanna!! you got your very own bonafide workout!! awesome and of course it has squats!! congrats! it literally is a kick ass workout :-)

Michele said...

Congrats Leeanna! What a huge honor - I thought this was very representative of your strenghts too - we all know you are awesome at squats and the double under queen!

Everyone, great job today - way to start week 4 off strong!!

Doctor Klampette said...

Congratulations on the inaugural Leeanna workout!!!! See ya'll at Oakhurst Park tomorrow.

Leeanna Lim said...

Thanks guys! I'm glad I was there for my own workout:) It kicked my ass too!

Great job everyone!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Way to go Leanna
Oh and all the rest of us without workouts named for us!!