Friday, January 16, 2009

16 Jan 09: Feld Ave.

Congratulations to Nikki, our Week 2 Camper of the Week! We are indeed "Looking fine in '09!"

Workout:

"Feld Ave."
AMRAP in 20 min. of
10 mt. climbers (each leg)
10 spider-man planks (each leg)
10 supermans
10 prisoner squats
10 star jumps
5 body rows

Point Game

Feld Ave Performances:
Compare scores to 18 Sep 08.
Andie 9.4
Andrea 9.4
Joanne 7.1
Kyle 9.4
Lauri 7.1
Leeanna 7
Lisa 7
Maureen 7.5
Michele 10.3
Nikki 7.3
Patti 10
Samantha 7.1
Sharon 7
Zizi 7.6

5 comments:

Doctor Klampette said...

Way to bring it, Ladies! I'm amazed that some of you gals did that many rounds! Sorry, again, blue team for tanking our group contest. Gold team, you each have to do five more exercises over the weekend. Ha!

Michele said...

Anybody up for working out tomorrow...we could meet at one step at time. I am up for early morning 6:15 if you are. Let me know.

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

I am in if BEN would ever post homework!!!!!!!! Seriously you have had ALL weekend.

Doctor Klampette said...

I'll be there at 6:15. One Step at a Time.

NoSmallThings said...

I will try to make it too.