Tuesday, January 13, 2009

13 Jan 09: Lisa B.

Workout:
"Lisa B."*
5 rounds for time of:
40 double-unders (sub 3 singles + 1 tuck jump = 1 d/u)
40 sit-ups
20 push-up burpees (newbies do regular burpies)

*Named for Grant Park Lisa Bobb, not our Lisa B . . . but if she keeps working as hard as she did today, our Lisa will no doubt have her own workout in the future!


Lisa B. Performances:

(35-min time limit)
Andie 4.1
Andrea 0:34:01
Cristina 4
Joanne -
Kyle 0:32:30
Lauri 0:33:50
Leeanna -
Lisa 4.1
Maureen 4.2
Michele 0:30:26
Nan 0:31:45
Nikki 4.2
Patti 0:34:22
Samantha 0:31:46
Sharon 3.2
Sinead -

6 comments:

Patti said...

Patti: 34:22

NoSmallThings said...

I finished. 33:50 or something close to that.
thanks

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Homework? oohahahahaha

Patti said...

Hang on, were we really supposed to do 40 pushup burpees each round? I only did 20 each time...

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Patti- I am with you and I vaguely remember the board saying 20. But I only did 20 as well.

FitWit said...

Um. No. 20 push-up burpees. Typo on my part. I've fixed it. Wow, just the thought of 200 p/u burpees makes me want to throw up. The most I've ever done as a part of any workout is 150 . . . btw that one is coming for you all!