2 Parts:
- Do as many toe push-ups as you can do in a row without rest. Begin by starting at the bottom, belly on the ground. Push yourself all the way up. That's one. Every push-up after that, you have to go down below the point where your elbows are bent at 90 degrees. Record your total.
- Part 2: 10 x hill sprints -- MAX EFFORT to the top of a 100-200m hill; walk-jog back down then rest 60 sec. before starting next sprint.
8 comments:
6:15am at One Step at a Time
It will be cold so bundle up
there is this perfect hill right near the Oakhurst park anyone remember it?
Please post if you are coming. Come on out and let's challenge each other!
Also at 7:00pm Manuels Tavern parkinglot there is a running group. 4 miles most run intervals but some just run. Come to that and meet some new people
Thanks to you all hope to see you!
I will be there - do you want to just meet at the Oakhurst park?
Sure- lets meet at the pavalon just in case it is raining it works to!
Andie and Michelle,
You two impress! I am going to take tomorrow off so I will not be there, but I will hope for good weather for ya'll! See you Thursday.
see you at the pavilion at 6:15
Maureen and Andie you two rock! Thanks for braving the cold with me this morning!! Great job on sprints and push-ups. Thanks for putting in a little extra and doing a minute plank with me!
20 push-ups
Could not have do it with out you both! Great job!
40 push-ups
I was able to do 24 push ups consecutively.
Post a Comment