Monday, September 22, 2008

22 Sep 08: Tabata

Workout:
Tabata rows, push-ups, squats, sit-ups

10-min circuit (45/15 sec work/rest)f:
plank holds
pike holds
supermans
jump rope

Tabata Performances:
Compare scores to 2 Sep 08.

(rows/push-ups/squats/sit-ups)
Alyson 8/10/15/7
Amanda 10/16/19/11
Andie 9/8/15/10
Andrea 10/14/17/13
Christa 5/8/14/6
Cindy 8/12/15/9
Kate 7/9/12/9
Kjerstin 6/5/15/8
Kyle 4/5/11/9
Leeanna 8/9/25/14
Matt 8/8/14/8
Maureen 7/11/-/6
Melissa 8/10/19/11
Michele 9/16/16/15
Nan 13/15/19/14
Sinead 6/10/20/8
Tianna 5/7/13/10
Tim 3/3/10/7
Zizi 3/8/14/8

8 comments:

nan said...

Ok, clearly I was doing the rows wrong to have reached double-digits. It was still torture complete with grunting however. I kept swinging backwards slingshot-style, somehow, though I'm not quite sure why. It didn't feel like I was pushing with my heels. Maybe I'm just a freak.

cpow said...

Nan face it! you are a ROCK STAR!!! i must try this sling shot swing next time...

Doctor Klampette said...

Hey, folks, Sorry to miss you this morning (9/23)...by order of my Physical Therapist I'm not supposed to run, job, do situp, lunges, squats, or anything jarring. Just for Tuesday. I was very tempted to come out and just cheer, but I knew I would cave and do a little too much, plus I had an early appointment, so I slept in. I'll be back on Thursday. Maureen

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Challenge:
Would anyone dare to join me on a flat, fast 10K this saturday in Buckhead? It is called the buckhead Sizzler it is a qualifier for the peachtree. I am still debating on wither to do it, if I had some parnters in crime it would make the decision easier?
Anyone up for it?

Unknown said...

Their slogan is 'Atlantas Fastest 10K Road Race'...

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Serioisly Ben! I need to know the homework and I would like to see our group picture PLEASE

FitWit said...

Homework is now up. Group pic is on the way . . . I'm going out of town on Sat, otherwise I'd join you in "Atlanta's fastest 10K"--though they may have to find a new slogan if I ever run it . . .

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

hahahahah! Good one Fitwit ;)