Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20 Jan 09: March of Death

Workout:
"March of Death"
30 min. of lunge steps around the hallway.
  • 1st lap: forward lunge
  • 2nd lap: crossover lunge
  • 3rd lap: side-step lunge
  • 4th lap: forward/backward lunge (alternating at turns)
  • Repeat.
  • *bear crawl or crab walk between the cones
Finish with push-up/shoulder press ladder (1-6)

4 comments:

Michele said...

your legs were probably burning (i know that mine were) and you couldn't wait for the march to be finished - but you made it!! congrats!!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

I don't know what your talking about, just an easly stroll around the hallways. I honestly do not get the name of the workout.
Maybe it should be called Piece of cake march. heheheh:)

NoSmallThings said...

Soreness is setting in now. I'm fine so long as I don't get up. Thanks, Ben!

Doctor Klampette said...

ARRRGH! Ben, I can't stand it when you stop on the last shoulder ladder and hold it. You can certainly tell Jill you were sufficiently evil today.