Monday, January 5, 2009

5 Jan 09: First Day Basics

Solid first day everyone. Parking directions coming soon!

Workout:

Instruction and 60-sec assessments: push-ups, sit-ups, squats:

Partner Game
50 push-ups
50 sit-ups
50 squats
50 supermans
w/ one hallway lap

60-Sec Assessment Performances:
(pu, su, sq)
Andie 45/49/50
Andrea 27/44/31
Ann 21/18/24
Joanne 36/26/30
Kyle 32/44/49
Lauri 20/32/20
Leeanna 34/49/69
Lisa 12/19/27
Maureen 39/40/12
Michele 26/50/28
Nan 39/44/37'
Nikki 27/35/30
Patti 32/54/35
Sharon 30/25/27
Sinead 33/40/39
Zizi 30/40/32

3 comments:

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

I know some of us have lofty running goals this session. So if you are interested there is a regular running running club on Monday's at 7:00 at Big Peach in Decatur and this tuesday Big Peach in decatur is having another event where you can try the new saucony shoes for a 4 miler. I will be there would love to have some fitwit company

Michele said...

It was great to see everyone this morning!! Way to get off to a good start!!

Andie - what time is the Big Peach run tomorrow? I think I will be teaching swimming lessons but if not, I'd love to join you.

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

6;30pm is the time that the Tuesday night jaunt begins