60-sec assessments in push-ups, sit-ups, and squats
FitWit Team Challenge:
Ben--B-ball Court
1 round of Marnggie:
50 push-ups
20 rows
20 Slam Balls
20 burpees
Run 400 meters (1 big lap on park sidewalk)Mary--pavilion
2 rounds of "Feld Ave":
20 mountain climbers (10 each leg)
20 spider-main planks (10 each leg)
10 superman back raises
10 prisoner squats
10 star jumps
5 rows
Holle--In the field
3 rounds of "Nan":
300m shuttle run (6xdown/back)
20 toe push-ups or 30 knee push-ups
20 body rows
20 KB swings
Ben--Back on the b-ball court
A complete Ladder:
10 rounds with reps 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 of
burpees
push-ups
sit-ups
squats
. . . and complete the FitWit Quiz.
60 Second Assessment Scores - Push ups/sit-ups/squats
Compare scores to 28 Jul 08 and 11 Jul 08.
Amanda W 41/39/50
Amanda A 34/50/59
Andie 40/58/54
Andrea V 42/35/60
Andrea F 40/55/66
Arrie 50/38/60
Cindy 55/45/51
Faye 40/45/62
Jelena 34/58/44
Kate 55/36/53
Leeanna 50/57/84
Lisa 28/30/40
Lori 25/36/39
Maureen 40/37/56
Melissa 30/40/55
Michele 56/44/56
Nan 49/53/58
Patti 55/59/64
Sharon 45/57/55
Congrats to all our Newbies who have officially achieved Vet status today! Congrats too to Jelena, our Week 6 Camper of the Week, and Maureen with perfect attendance! Thanks to all for the hard work and enthusiasm that made this a great session. See you again dark and early on September 15!
15 comments:
Friday was awesome! If you want to workout at all this week...Leeana and I are going swimming at the East Lake YMCA tomorrow morning (MONDAY) at 6am. Please feel free to join us!!!
My week of running started today
my hubby and I got up early and ran a 5K loop around the river near work. 34 min which I know is not great but I ran the entire time and I never thought that I could not do it. Let's see what I run tomorrow!
Way to go Andie! I am proud of you.
yay andie! way to rock it out! thats a great time for a 5k! keep on truckin!
Thanks guys can not wait to see ya'll at holy taco tomorrow!
Andie, That is AWESOME!!!!
Seriously guys! This weekend Saturday is the Oakhurst run and I think we should get at FITWit group togther. Operation Bootcamp will be there and I think we should show them up. Here is the link http://www.oakhurstcoop.com/ocp-community-5k.php
Who wants to do it with me?
I'm in!
Great job Andie and thanks for the inspiration!
I'm in for Saturday! Register in advance if you want to be sure to get a tshirt. Andie, good for you - rock on! (PS - Ben, you were great on Deserving Design!)
Way to go, Andie. I'm inspired...again. I am going to sign up for the Oakhurst 5k and I plan to be at Holy Taco tomorrow night.
see you at the holy taco 2nite!
I signed up for the 5k - see you guys Saturday! Sorry, can't make Holy Taco tonight.
Last night we were talking about a knitting group. I used to be part of one and have some other friends that are also interested. If you would like to be part of it, email me (arriesherr@yahoo.com) your email address and I will put something together. If there is an evening that works best for you also let me know that. Hopefully, we can get a little group together and have some stich and bitch time.
Ok- My goal this week was to run 10 miles this week. I did a 5k on Monday 34min, I swam Tuesday, I did a 5k this morning 35min (alot more humid today) Up to 6.4. My hope is if I run 1 mile thursday or Friday then do a 5K on Saturday I will hit it.
Need what time yoga is Thursday night ladies- I gotta to get my stretch on! Thanks for all of your support!
Post a Comment