Monday, September 29, 2008

29 Sep 08: Sweet Caroline or Jump Rope Part I

Workout:
"Sweet Caroline" dah da da . . .
3 rounds for time of
Super vets: 10 x double push-up broad jump burpees
Vets and Newbies: 10 x push-up broad jump burpees
20 1-arm KB thrusters (10 each arm)
1/4 mile with bar overhead--you must stop running if you lower the bar to rest

OR

2-min jump rope assessment
Squat therapy
Med ball clean Part I
8 min hill sprints w/ 20 jumping jacks

Sweet Caroline Performances:
Alyson 0:27:56
Amanda 0:23:11
Andrea 0:22:33
Cindy 0:30:31
Kjerstin 0:31:31
Leeanna 0:26:54
Matt 0:27:27
Nan 0:21:59
Patti 0:33:07
Sharon 0:31:29

Jump Rope Performances:
(compare scores to 11 Aug 08.)
Andie 289
Arrie 230
Christa 133
Kate 303
Kyle 207
Lisa 168
Maureen 220
Melissa 306
Michele 232
Sinead 20/186 (double unders/singles)

We'll switch groups tomorrow, and don't forget about the social!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben you forgot to post my jump rope score. How will I know what to compare to next time? :) I think it was 230.

FitWit said...

Sorry, Arrie. Copy/paste error. It's up now!

Patti said...

Sayonara, everybody! I'll see you in mid-October. Ride those bikes!

Anonymous said...

Patti! Have a GREAT trip!!!! Be safe!!! I will miss you!!!!