Workout:
Vets:
"Dr. Ed"
10 rounds for time, with reps:
10, 9, 8, . . . , 3, 2, 1 of
burpees
plyo push-ups
thrusters
slam balls
- Before each even round, run 400m
- Before each odd round, do 150 jump ropes (or 50 double-unders)
Today, we had a 35-min time limit.
Newbies:
Instruction on POSE running, KB squat high-pulls, KB swings, wall balls, jump rope, and supermans.
Dr. Ed Performances:
(Numbers indicate the numbered round when time limit was reached. Ben 5 => Ben was working on the round of 5 reps of each exercise. Times indicate the time taken to complete the workout.) Compare scores to 15 May 08.
Amanda 2
Andie 4
Andrea V. 3
Andrea Y. 1
Kate 5
Leeanna 3
Melissa 4
Michele 1
Nan 1
Patti 4
Sharon 6
Sinead 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Do we have homework for tomorrow? I was for once planning on joining since my car issues prevented me from working out this morning!!! What's the plan?
Way to work hard this morning - it was a tough one. I know the hills really got me on the run. Way to stick with it and push yourselves! Andie - I was actually planning on joining you tomorrow morning but I have a fever so I don't think it is a good idea. Hopefully I will see you all on Thursday.
I will be there at 6:00 besse branham
I think I am going to try to do both in the morning starting with the 5K and then the basic.
IF you want to do the basic with me get there around 6:35 or both with me get there at 6:00 starting at 6:00 would love to have company!
parking lot by the tennis courts.
To add - Jelena's time to completion on this - 38:52 (gave us a 40+ min limit at GP).
Post a Comment