Hey everyone. Hope y'all are enjoying a bit of extra sleep in the mornings. It was great to see everyone that made it out to Holy Taco last night.
There is a free GYROKINESIS class tomorrow night at Lululemon. The class is from 6:15-7:15. The website for Lululemon is www.lululemon.com. Directions can be found online. It is near Doc Chey's and Yoforia on North Highland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Great to see everyone last nights!
As promised, here are the details on yoga this thurs night for those interested.
Stillwater Yoga in Midtown Promenade
Time: 7:30 to 9 pm
Level 1 with Scott Schroeder
For more details check out their site at Stillyoga.com
Patti, Sharon and I plan on signing up for the 6-week session.
Let us know if you're interested in joining tomorrow night or even for the session.
Leeanna thanks for meeting at the pool this morning - it is always so much easier to be motivated when you are meeting somebody!
I will be there tomorrow night and I think that I am going to sign up for 6 weeks as well. See you tomorrow at 7:30pm.
oh my god- I went to Crossfit this evening. 800meter run, 30 sit-up, 30 wall squats, 30 push-ups as a warm-up. Then I did the Cindy which details as many rounds as possible for 15 mins of 5 pull-ups(asisted) 10 push-ups, 15 air squats. Thanks to FitWit I was able to get through 8 rounds and impressed the instructor with my toe push-ups. After my run this morning I do not think I will be able to walk tomorrow. My point in telling you this is I think I am taking Tomorrow as a rest day, so I might skip yoga just this one week. I hope to see all of you on Saturday morning for the oakhurst 5k, I will need the motivation!
OK. Enough of the exercise talk. My condo party is Sat night and the more the merrier. Some years it has gotten out of control with slip and slides and the clarmont lounge and some years it has been a few kegs, but it is always fun. I live in Virginia Hall at the corner of Briarcliff and Virginia. If you want to join us, please park on Virginia and come grab a drink!! My number is 404-849-8291.
im bummed i had to miss the yoga and/or holle's class last night! had a birthday event to attend. But i signed up for next session woohoo!! im looking forward to getting back out there! in the meantime, im heading to CAllaway Gardens this weekend for the MS bike ride! if you want to make a donation for the cause, click on this link. im asking for folks to forgo their morning latte and chip in $5 bucks for a great cause!
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/GAABikeEvents?px=5025061&pg=personal&fr_id=8885
thanks and see y'all monday morn!
Oops the link was too long! here's the link if you want to donate! go to the "how to fundraise" then to epledge then you can search for my name in participant search. im cindy powell! thats me!
http://www.ms150atlantachallenge.org/
Andie, Nan, Maureen, Ben and Jill - great job this morning!!! Way to get out there and run!! I am proud of all of us!!!
See you all Monday morning!!!
how did your bike go cpow
when are you coming back to bootcamp?
Post a Comment