Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wednesday Homework--Week 3

Workout:
Perform our standard FitWit warm-up then do 30 perfect squats, the same way we did them Mon/Tues of this week.

Then do the following:
50 push-up burpees for time. Newbies, you can do regular burpees if you prefer.

This is meant to be a quick one, expending max effort in a short amount of time. Short, fast, max effort!

If you do this workout this week, please post your time to the comments.

6 comments:

Doctor Klampette said...

Hey, ya'll,
Our townhouse community is having a big, multifamily garage sale this weekend, Saturday and Sunday 3-8. We're located on Colgan Court, SE...which is off of East Lake Dr. one block north of Memorial Dr. It would be great to see ya'll there.

cpow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cpow said...

Andie and I rocked it out this morning! ok, Andie rocked it out, and i managed to get up and down 50 times in 12:48 minutes! oh and my squats were "perfect" :-) all 30 of 'em! see y'all dark and early!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

You did better than me Cindy!
my time is not important, the important thing is that I finished. For all that are interested meeting at Manuel's at 7:00pm tonight for a 4 mile run
Kate, cindy, loly and I will be there. Please come join us!

Amanda W. said...

Anyone want 2 front & center tickets to Counting Crows & Maroon 5 at Lakewood for tonight? Let me know ASAP. One of my clients is selling them.

Michele said...

Andie and Cindy- I am proud of you. Way to get out of bed early and go workout. I tried but fell back asleep - I think my body needed to catch up from this weekend.