1)"The Basic"
AMRAP in 15 min. of
5 burpees
10 push-ups
15 sit-ups
20 squats
Sprint 50m
Compare scores to 29 Jul 08.
2) Run a 5K in your neighborhood (www.mapmyrun.com t0 find a route)
OR . . . and even better idea,
Sign up to run the East Atlanta Strut 5K on Saturday!
- Here's the link http://www.eastatlantastrut.com/5k.html
We've got a bunch of FitWitters taking part in this race, and we'd love to get as many people as possible. For the Summer Shade 5K, we all wore the "Run for the Foundation" shirts to support The FitWit Foundation, and we'd love for the same kind of support. If you didn't purchase a foundation t-shirt last time, we do have some extra shirts left for $15/shirt (proceeds go to the foundation).
Even if you've never ran a 5K in your life, come on out to walk, jog, sprint, crawl, push a stroller and support a good cause.
We'll meet before the race at 7:30 or so and we'll all warm-up together. Be there or be lame!
Please post your times/number of rounds to the comments.
9 comments:
I will be up for either homework please someone join me at besse branham @ 6:15. check older blogs if you need directions!
I will be there at 6:00 besse branham
I think I am going to try to do both in the morning starting with the 5K and then the basic.
IF you want to do the basic with me get there around 6:35 or both with me get there at 6:00 starting at 6:00 would love to have company!
parking lot by the tennis courts.
http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/us/ga/decatur/727591730174
my 5k route for the morning
I hope!
FYI - the East Atlanta 5K route has been changed from previous years and this year is MUCH flatter than before (and they left out the EAV "heart attack" hill)... :)
Ben, I think you meant to say "come on out to walk, jog, sprint, crawl, push a stroller, or STRUT and support a good cause."
Did the 5k wednesday evening 35min
could not get to the basic afterward something to strive for
Finished the East Atlanta Strut 5k with the encouragement of Michele and Ben.
My time = 50:08
Shaved off about 3 minutes from when I did the Summer Shade 5k. Yeah for me!
I was there. I wasn't lame.
30:50
It's my new best time, and less than a minute from my goal time of under 30 mins.
Way to go ladies! I missed my goal time by 2 seconds, but am all the more encouraged by your efforts. Oakhurst brings it STRONG!
Post a Comment