Friday, June 20, 2008

20 Jun 08: 17-Touch Drill, Point Game, and Long Stretch

Workout:

Timed 17-touch drill.

Point Game
10 push-up burpees
15 toe push-ups
20 star-jumps
20 squats
30 sit-ups
30 superman
30 arm curls w/ band

Long stretch


17-Touch Drill Performances:

Compare times to 20 May 08.

Amanda 1.26
Andie 1.31
Andrea 1.19
Cindy 1.39
Cristina 1.38
Kate 1.28
Leeanna 1.11
Lisa 1.40
Melissa 1.25
Michele 1.24
Nan 1.20
Sharon 1.39
Stephanie 1.37


Great job this week everyone, and congratulations to our Week 3 Camper of the Week, Lisa!

Dates to Remember:
  • Thursday, 26 Jun, is our Bring a Friend Day.
  • Friday, 4 Jul, we will NOT have class. That week, we will have class at the normal time on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur (30 Jun - 3 Jul)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Leeanna. Impressive! I want to be like you when I grow up.

Michele said...

we're half way there!! way to work hard. i'll miss all of you next week but while you are all together, i am going to do my best to get up early and workout at camp. i'll be thinking of you and cheering for you!

Unknown said...

Hey all - I know Wednesday is the usual homework day for a lot of you but this sunday i am home all by my lonesome, which NEVER happens! My husband and daughter will both be away. Anyone wanna do a workout?

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa,

Did you find a workout buddy? I may be up for it? What time are you thinking?

Cristina

Unknown said...

blHi Christina,

I have something to go to at 11 a.m so I need to be done by 10. If you or anyone else is interested in going to the park at about 8:30 just give me a call - my home is 404-377-2128. If not, I'll see everyone on Monday.