Tuesday, June 17, 2008

17 Jun 08: Nan!

Workout:

"Nan"
5 rounds for time:
300m shuttle run
20 toe push-ups (30 knee push-ups)
20 body rows
20 KB swings

Mini March:
forward lunge
backward lunge
crossover lunge
side-step lunge

Nan Performances:

Andie 0:25:52
Andrea 0:26:48
Arrie 0:28:52
Cristina 0:29:30
Karen 0:28:35
Leeanna 0:22:28
Lisa 0:31:03
Melissa 0:28:58
Michele 0:20:48
Nan 0:20:48
Sharon 0:28:33
Sheryl 0:27:37
Ramon 0:22:44

Great work today, y'all and thanks to Sheryl for bringing Ramon. I think that we can all agree that "the Nan" makes you dirty! See you tonight at Palate Wine Bar - 7:30.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be there but my hubby unfortunately will be a no show
So just mark a one for me

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

For The Broad River if Saturday's work better just leave it in your post we can change it to the 28th if that means more people can attend
Thanks
A

Anonymous said...

I am for sure 1 tonight. Maybe 2. Are y'all bringing others?
In general Sats are better for me, but next weekend is booked, so hopefully, I can join next time. Sounds like so much fun.
For some reason, I really liked the workout this morning. We all burned off at least one glass of wine?!?!?

cpow said...

i'll be there tonight and karen is coming too! she's up at the lake so i doubt she will have a chance to respond. must be hard to go to work at a lavish LAKE HOUSE karen!! anywho, im sorry i missed the Nan! but i did dance the night away last night so that counts for something :-) see y'all this evening!

nan said...

Tonight will be fun - sounds like we all love Palate! Cpow, we missed you today but your night o'dancing sounds interesting. We expect details! Ben, thank you for not making The Nan a workout to hate - I really appreciate that and thanks for the honor!

Unknown said...

Was this workout named after OUR Nan??? Impressive...and sorry I missed it. I thought of everyone as I was driving to work at 5:45 am. I will be there this evening, and I am trying to convince a friend/potential bootcamper to join us...

Greg said...

I see how it is. You leave the first camp to go "found" another one and all of a sudden you are NAMEWORTHY! Smile. Congrats to our dear friend, Nan.

As you Oakhurst-ians have learned, Nan rocks! Congrats on your first appelled workout, Nan!

Greg-a-licious

Anonymous said...

I guess we don't have any homework tomorrow! That's really sweet Ben, thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi All,

Yay! I finished the Nan - better than yesterday when I did not get past whatever came after lunges...!

My husband Charlie and I would like to join you on the Broad River if it is on the 28th. On the 29th we have to get our daughter from camp. Is this for all levels and can we rent kayaks? We are novices and dont want the kayaks with skirts.

I don't think I will be able to make it tonight but if I can I will stop by. Have fun!