Workout:
Newbies -- KB swing instruction before starting Ruth
Vets -- right into Ruth
"Ruth"
100 lunge steps
80 push-ups w/ claps
60 double unders (sub 120 singles + 60 tuck jumps)
40 burpees
20 wall balls
4 laps (~800m)
Finish with side lunges w/bands and hip circuit
Performances:
(due to the staggered start, not everyone had time to finish)
Amanda 0:30:31
Andie 0:35:32
Andrea 0:25:39
Cindy 0:30:40
Leeanna 0:23:33
Melissa 0:28:50
Nan 0:21:37
Patti 0:23:53
Sharon 0:35:07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Events for this weekend
I and some others are doing the muddy buddybut if you did not sign up in time here are some other active events to do around town:
1. Mid Summer Music Fest 5K
Saturday, June 21, 2008, 09:00AM
Candler Park
Page Ave & McLendon Ave
Atlanta, GA 30307
I know also of a Concert Saturday Night at Candler park that is Blues Traveler and Drivin and Cryin
If I find any thing else I will post.
way to rock it out today gals! thanks for the weekend info Andie, but i will be on my way to the BEACH!!! and i plan on doing homework by the sea!
Planning a Kayaking trip down the broad river
I need to know interest
$20.00 for the day includes kayak rental and pick up
We would leave early morning caravan if possible
this is the website
http://www.broadriveroutpost.com/
I was thinking June 29th ( a Sunday) Please reply with interest or suggestions
I would love to go. Saturdays are better for me than Sundays, but plan it how you need to and I can try to rearrange. It is mostly b/c of kickball. We have games on Sunday and I feel like I have made that commitment. But, I don't have to make every game (not going to make the week before though) and I am not sure what time we are playing in the summer yet.
sorry i cut out early today..
i am hoping to see you all in the am but it is already midnight and i am just getting home from a looonnnggg day! andie - i would love to go kayaking!
Me and mine are interested in the kayaking. I'm coming to Palate tonight. Ben said to RSVP here. See y'all all in about 45 minutes, dark and early!
Post a Comment