Thursday, June 26, 2008

26 Jun 08: Bring A Friend Day

Workout:

"Card Game"
Sprint, lunge, power skip, bear crawl, and crab walk to cards.
Draw two cards and perform exercises as follows:
Diamonds = push-ups
Hearts = burpees
Clubs = sit-ups
Spades = squats
For reps, friends do the number on the card; campers do double; face cards = 10, Ace = 11, Joker = 30 of your choice

Toy Circuit
20 reps each of
slam ball, KB swings, jump rope, thrusters, body rows

Special thanks to our friends Stephanie, Cynthia, Dave, and Jay!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to have missed today! thanks for sharing the homework route. My husband went with me and we decided to go to the track rather than carry the map. (I know this is technically cheating but at least I did the homework!!) It was brutally hot at 6:30 last night. I got a migraine by the time I went to bed and could not do camp this morning but I plan to be back tomorrow. Go campers!!!

Anonymous said...

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body."

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

DO NOT FORGET about kayaking this Sunday
Mulligans parkinglot @ 8:30am
call me with questions
404-642-8117
thanks