Workout:
Ladder circuit for time:
10, 9, 8, . . . , 3, 2, 1 of burpees, push-ups, and sit-ups
Pavilion Circuit:
20 dips
20 step-ups (each leg) or 20 bench jumps
20 band rows or 10 PVC rows
20 lunges
Run 1 lap around concession stand
Ladder Performances:
Andie 0:09:16
Andrea 0:08:19
Arrie 0:11:58
Cheryl 0:09:34
Cristina 0:09:25
Kate 0:12:15
Leeanna 0:06:00
Lisa 0:09:20
Melissa 0:09:07
Michele 0:06:45
Nan 0:07:00
Patti 0:06:52
Sharon 0:10:52
Stephanie 0:08:55
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Newbie here! I am still pretty weak in all areas - legs, arms, abs - but the positive encouragement from you all is very motivating. What a great group. So glad I jumped in, even if I was a little late.
BTW I took Ben's description today of how we should position our arms "as if you were taking a bite of licorice" to mean that it is okay to eat twizzlers. In the words of George Costanza, "Is that wrong???"
No, it's not wrong. I like the cherry flavored twizzlers. I forgot...I'm not eating sugar.
Note to self - Forget about the twizzlers!
Post a Comment