Your source for workouts, scores, news, announcements, and photos for FitWit-Decatur.
(Warning: excessive use of the exclamation point!)Love the pictures! Today was fun! Really looking forward to next week's social on Tuesday night - you guys rock!
yay!!! we got guns! we are the bestest out there!! but please for me consider this my "before" shot!!! i got a few more weeks and then we'll see the "after"!!
So I'd say we trump Grant park now, they may have more pictures but we're definitely hotter! Looking fwd to Tuesday - lucky for you guys my class is canceled that night so you get to witness my innate drinking abilities :)
I think picture #2 is my favorite - I like Cheryl's impression of the Silent Scream, and I love that Ben is checking his watch!
We are all hot now and I am excited to see how HOT we all are in a few weeks. Go Girls!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
(Warning: excessive use of the exclamation point!)
Love the pictures! Today was fun! Really looking forward to next week's social on Tuesday night - you guys rock!
yay!!! we got guns! we are the bestest out there!! but please for me consider this my "before" shot!!! i got a few more weeks and then we'll see the "after"!!
So I'd say we trump Grant park now, they may have more pictures but we're definitely hotter!
Looking fwd to Tuesday - lucky for you guys my class is canceled that night so you get to witness my innate drinking abilities :)
I think picture #2 is my favorite - I like Cheryl's impression of the Silent Scream, and I love that Ben is checking his watch!
We are all hot now and I am excited to see how HOT we all are in a few weeks. Go Girls!!!
Post a Comment