Tuesday, June 3, 2008

3 Jun 08: FitWit 500 (or 300) & Homework

Workout:
"FitWit 500"
2 rounds for time of:
50 push-ups
50 sit-ups
50 over-head squats
50 thrusters
50 barrier jumps

*Newbies do 30 of each exercise

Peformances:
FitWit 500:
Amanda 0:25:05
Andie 0:28:22
Cheryl 0:29:43
Cindy 0:24:56
Leeanna 0:19:28
Michele 0:20:28
Nan 0:20:05
Patti 0:23:14
Sharon 0:30:56
Sheryl 0:27:39

FitWit 300:
Andrea 0:20:42
Arrie 0:20:57
Cristina 0:22:44
Karen 0:23:56
Kate 0:27:14
Laura 0:30:00
Lea 0:25:16
Melissa 0:23:14
Stephanie 0:16:44

-------------------------------------

Homework for this week:
After a good warm-up do 10 rounds of the following circuit:
20 squats
jog 1 min.
sprint 30 sec.
walk 30 sec.

Sprint hard to earn your rest during the 30-sec walk.


****If you haven't done so already, please post your fitness goals to the comments.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goal is to end up looking like Angelina Jolie (not the pregnant one, the Tomb raider one). No but really my goal is just to get to the point where I am happy with my body size, so shrinking it would be good

Leeanna Lim said...

Homework was killer. I couldn't have done it without Patti and Sharon though so anyone who'd like to join us next wednesday morning is welcome to :)

Leeanna Lim said...

I wanted to share my fitness contract per Ben's request.

Contract with myself

I, Leeanna Lim, commit to the following for the next six weeks (June 2nd – July 11th):

I will attend boot camp classes 4 times a week and complete homework assignments once a week.

I will not make excuses.

I will eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day.

I will drink at least 70 ounces of water each day.

I will keep a daily journal of every single food or drink that I place into my mouth and share it with Sharon and Patti everyday.

I will not eat anything fried.

I will not drink any alcohol.

I will not eat any refined sugar, only natural sugar.

This contract is solely with myself and carries no rewards, penalties or punishments other than those associated with the reflection of the strength of my character.


Leeanna Lim 6/3/08

nan said...

Wow Leanna, thanks so much for sharing your contract! It's great and I know you can meet your goals. Look how much progress you've made already in the first 6 weeks - you are amazing!

Anonymous, I like your goals as well! Very funny!

Karen, who are you? I also put The Time Traveler's Wife at the top of my list of favorite books. Let's talk!

Unknown said...

Cristina's Goals:

1. Run a 10 minute mile
2. Lose 10 lbs
3. Develop more lean muscle - decrease body fat.
4. Feel stronger
5. Have FUN!

Michele said...

Leeanna your contract is awesome - thanks for sharing! Keep up the good work - I know you can stick with it!!

Anonymous said...

At nearly 50 I just received test results that showed that my "bad" cholesterol is a little high AND my body fat percentage has gone up significantly. I eat healthfully but what is definitely missing is any exercise. So my goals are to bring both my cholesterol and my body fat percentage down and to redevelop the habit of exercising that I once practiced.

Anonymous said...

My goal is to get out of my workout rutt of doing the same thing everytime, become toned again and drop 1-1.5 sizes because i really like my summer wardrobe and i need to fit into it again :)

Leeanna Lim said...

My goal is to not be traumatized by running, esp running a mile.

Anonymous said...

I had such a good experience at the first bootcamp that I achieved and surpassed goals I didn't even know I had.

I don't need to look like Angelina Jolie, but this time around I would like to:
1. Continue to combat gravity with all my might
2. Tone, tone, tone
3. Lose 15 pounds
4. Get over my fear of the "parking lot from hell"
5. Have fun
6. Make new friends!