Workout:
Following a good warm-up, complete as many rounds as possible in 25 min of the following:
25 jumping jacks, 25 sit-ups, 25 tuck jumps, 25 lunge steps, 25 dips
Post your scores to the comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your source for workouts, scores, news, announcements, and photos for FitWit-Decatur.
12 comments:
I'm looking forward to seeing your score Stephanie . . .
Up for the Park again?
Rain or Shine 6:15
Bring your stop watches cause I am goin to smoke this beeeoch!
What makes you think I was ever the diligent student that actually did homework? =P
Wednesdays and weekends are my gym days so my cardio machines done feel neglected - sometimes ill throw in a spin class if the instructor is a hottie, it makes the time go by so much faster!
Absolutely Andie!
Bessie Branham Park
2051 Delano Dr NE, Atlanta, GA
6:15 AM
The park runs along Kirkwood Rd as well so don't let the address fool ya. We meet by the tennis court parking lot on Kirkwood.
Please come out! I need lots of help with my homework!
I'll be there tomorrow morning. I don't have a stop watch. Leeanna, can you bring yours?
yay homeworks over!!
Cindy 5 rounds
Lolly 5 rounds
Homework group - thank you! It was fun...well, more specifically, you were fun, the homework not so much, but it's done - woo hoo!
Last night, a couple of people asked for the nutritionist's info so here it is. Check out her website too - she has a lot of good suggestions.
email: jane@janereinberg.com
website: www.janereinberg.com
5 rounds finished finished sit-ups on sixth round
Ben- you can do better than that
BRING IT!
Completed 5 full rounds for homework.
Thanks to Leeanna, Nan, Andie, Cindy and Lolly (our four-legged mascot) for helping me push through it.
Extra shout out to Ben for NOT assigning easy homework so we can reach our fitness goals quicker.
Miss ya Patti! Hope you did your homework while in Baltimore :)
I had fun hanging out and being able to get to know y'all a little more. We seem to be a pretty fun and interesting group of gals! Go us! We'll have to do it more often.
Hi Sharon! I miss you guys, too, but I pretended you were cheering me on as I did this in my hotel room:
7 rounds complete, finished jumping jacks on 8th round.
See you Monday!
I knew you wouldn't let me down, Patti. Excellent job! Have a safe trip back.
Post a Comment