Run a 5K.
2 options:
- Register online and join us this Saturday, 29 Aug 09 at 8am-for the 7th Annual Run for the Park 5K--part of the Grant Park Summer Shade Festival. It looks like we'll have about 75 people running/walking/strollering the race with us! Dawn Smith, who lives on the park, will be hosting a little brunch immediately following the race.
- Use www.mapmyrun.com to create your own 5K (3.1 miles) route around your neighborhood. Go as fast as you can, and run, walk, roll, crawl, shuffle, carioca or bunny hop as needed. I really don't care how you do it, but move your body under your own power for 3.1 miles and record your time.
5 comments:
Is anyone running on Saturday? I am thinking about it.
I still haven't registered, but I'm going to run on Saturday. First 5K for this guy.
I will be there!
I just register.. the whole family is going!! see ya there!
Ryan and I are going to but I might be walking it
Post a Comment