Workout:
2 groups, 15-20 min each:
- KB--deadlifts, swings, press
- "My Buddy"--perform all exercises with a bar or ball:
- 2 laps stadium stairs
- 15 step-ups (each leg)
- 15 OH squats
- 30 jumping jacks
Your source for workouts, scores, news, announcements, and photos for FitWit-Decatur.
10 comments:
Today's workout: "The Jim"
As many reps as possible
~Sleep
~Hit Snooze
~Roll Over
~Snore
A haiku . . .
Pillow feels so cool
Dreams of puppies and rainbows
Here lies Jimmy G
- by FitWit Grant Park
Tough workout this morning. Thanks for inspiring us all by sleeping in JIM!!!
Jim,
It happens. I understand. I sleep through 6am every morning including this one. What can you do, but show up at 6:15 pm! Hopefully you can make it tonight. Take care!
Nikki
Thank you Nikki for your support. As for everyone else I have to say your attempts at burns on me were weak and ineffective. I could come up with better jokes in my sleep!!!!
You know what else is weak and ineffective? A trainer who oversleeps.
so if you have better jokes in your sleep...let's hear 'em.
Love ya to pieces Jim...
Tina
Knock Knock.
Who's There?
Not Jim, He's sleeeping.
Why did Jim cross the road?
To go to bed.
What came first the egg or the chicken?
We will never know because Jim fell asleep when the answer was revealed.
Glad you could join us today Jim!
Post a Comment