Friday, August 7, 2009

FitWit Field Day - Part III & Pool Party

FitWit Field Day - 9am, Saturday, 22 Aug. at Jackson H.S.
Fun fitness competition amongst both FitWit locations and all time slots. Previous winners - 6 pm Grant Park and 7 am Grant Park. Who will take home the coveted FitWit Cup this time? Please post to the comments if you plan to make it.


BBQ / Pool Party - 3pm-8pm, Saturday, 22 Aug

**New Location**
Glenwood Park Pool
943 North Ormewood Park Drive SE
Atlanta GA
**New Location**

Join us for a pool party/bbq at the Glenwood Park Pool. Show up to
swim or just hang out to drink eat - FitWit will be providing burgers,
hot dogs, veggie patties and we're asking everyone to bring a side.

Family, friends and kids are all welcome. Please RSVP on this page and post a comment with your fantastic side dish.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be at both and I'll bring Asian Cole Slaw to the pool party!

Daniel said...

I'll be at both and I'll bring a quinoa salad

Michele said...

I have to miss it all. I'll be at camp because sibling camp is that weekend :(

Jacquiebot said...

Both Butlers will be in attendance. We'll bring something I haven't thought of yet.

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

I will have to miss it as well
Due to family issues

Daniel said...

Come on Decatur!! We need as many people as possible to keep inching towards first place!