Thursday, August 20, 2009

9am Run on Saturday, 22 Aug 09

Message from Josh:
Hey Gang,

Unfortunately, we've got to postpone field day until next camp. We'll be short-staffed due a FitWit Foundation speaking engagement, and I'll be tied up trying to finish moving(thought I'd be done by Sat.). BUT, the pool party is still on, so join us then and sign up on the blog with a side dish.

In lieu of the field day, I've opened up a post on the blog for people to get together at 9 am to go for a run.

So, 7 am Grant Park still has claim to the FitWit Cup until next camp!

Sign up for the run on Saturday by posting a comment here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm in for a 9am run. Ben, is there one you have planned or should we do it? I have one area I've been wanting to do that's pretty shaded from the sun :)
Tina

Unknown said...

So, the run leaves from Jackson High at 9:00?

Anonymous said...

So is it just me and you Catherine? Who else is in for reppin' Decatur?

Tina

Margret said...

I would love to join both of you, but unfortunately I do not wake up that early on a Saturday! I am going to be running later that afternoon! :)