Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wednesday Homework - Week 2

Workout:
For time, 10 sets with reps 11, 12, 13, . . . , 18, 19, 20:
jumping jacks
sit-ups
superheroes

Please post your time to the comments.

6 comments:

Michele said...

6:15am at the high school - Tina, Jose and I will be there - hope you will be too!

nan said...

Last night at Raging Burrito was so much fun! Thanks Summer! Great seeing everyone. Delicious dinner. Cold refreshing brew. I think I have recovered from the burpees now. All good!

Michele said...

Tina - thanks for meeting me this morning!

10:42 then we added side leg raise circuit

Unknown said...

Shouts out to you too! Um, so anyone else feeling those burpees like I am today?

Unknown said...

Maria Peck's time 22:14 thanks to my hubby for pushing me to finish!

Angie said...

Misti's time: 15:05
Jan's time: 15:15
Angie's time: 16:56

Then we added push-ups, planks, 1-armed planks and around the worlds.