Thursday, August 27, 2009

27 Aug 09: Long Run

6:15pm Warm-Up


Workout:

1.7 mile run for time (2 laps around the block)

All abs all the time:
30-60-sec each exercise
  • seated knees in
  • bicycles
  • seated knees in with hand claps
  • feet apart, alt. hands to feet with straight arms, hand behind head
  • alt. straight leg lifts to 90 deg.
  • mat sit-ups
  • reverse mat sit-ups
  • straight-leg heels to sky
  • sit-ups
  • side-crunches (L/R); lift feet
  • Russian twist, feet off the floor
  • plank hold
  • superheroes
1.7 Mile Performances:
Compare times to 3 Aug 09.
6am
Alison H
14 rds
AMRAP 20 min: 15 shp, 10 kb swings, 5 front squats
Angie B13:59
Catherine W13:38
Daniel B10:39
Jan C15:43
Jennifer K18:24
Meera S17:28
Misti F13:45
Rebeccah B22:30
Rudi B20:05
Jose C15:25
Kimberly H18:57
Kyle F13:17
Michele R13:51
Vanessa F17:281.2 mi
6:15pm
Teaniese L15:11
Allison H14:05
James G10:50
Margret Z13:12
Mayte P18:46

2 comments:

Michele said...

Sorry I missed you guys this morning - I had alarm issues. I'm going tonight though. See you tomorrow morning!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.