Workout:
Newbies:
Instruction in running form, KB sings, squat high-pulls, wall ball, slam ball, and thrusters
Vets:
"The Basic"
AMRAP in 15 min. of
5 burpees
10 push-ups
15 sit-ups
20 squats
Sprint 50m
3 rounds with 45/15 sec work/rest of
Star jumps
dips
barrier jumps
plank
upright rows w/bands
"The Basic" Performances:
Compare scores to 2 Jun 08. (Note 2 Jun was a 20-min workout. The Basic is meant to be a 15- min. workout. Numbers indicate whole rounds completed.)
Amanda Lee 6
Andie 6
Arrie 5
Kate 5
Leeanna 7
Nan 8
Patti 7
Sharon 5
Andrea F. 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry I missed you guys this morning however I was thinking of you as I did Ben's travel 8 minute workout in my hotel room. Jumping lunges are not fun!!!
Woohoo. I thought I did exactly the same as the last time, but it turns out I did it in 5 FEWER MINUTES! :)
Post a Comment