Thursday, July 3, 2008

3 Jul 08: MIle and 3-Perons Relay

Workout:
1 mile for time

3-Person Relay
100 body rows
75 push-ups
75 sit-ups
75 squats
with lunges and 40 total mountain climbers


Mile Performances:
Compare times to 9 Jun 08.

Amanda 0:08:59
Andie 0:08:59
Arrie 0:10:13
Karen 0:08:54
Kate 0:08:45
Lea 0:17:15
Leeanna 0:08:31
Lisa 0:09:54
Melissa 0:08:43
Michele 0:08:17
Nan 0:07:14
Patti 0:07:41
Sharon 0:12:05
Stephanie 0:09:13

Great work today everyone. We averaged 58 seconds improvement per person! Led by Kate who shaved nearly 3 minutes off her time. Great job to all who improved. Whether it's a 1 second improvement or a 1 minute improvement, it's still positive change! Keep it up.

Special congratulations to Melissa, our Week 5 Camper of the Week--who, incidentally, improved her mile time by 1:53!

3 comments:

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

You know Ben- I am jealous I did not get called out- this is my first time improvement on the mile and less than ten minutes- WOW! I will call myself out- I am amazing! I would also like to call out Amanda cause she pushed me to keep going and off course Fitwit without Ben&Holly I would never be where I am today! Good Job everybody I think you all are amazing not as much as me, but you are pretty close! :)

Michele said...

Great job today!!! The drop in scores is awesome just like all of you! I really look forward to spending an hour with each of you every day. Have a Happy (and RELAXING) 4th of July. See you on Monday!!

kayronrooster said...

I was worried about this mile run because I am not a short distance runner. I'm a pacer. But that is the fastest freaking mile I think I have ever run. So I am amazed and can't wait to run it again (yes, I just said that) to see if I can improve further. Plus I got new shoes over the weekend so I'm hoping that'll help!