Workout:
Run 1200 meters (3 laps)
20 rows
20 tuck jumps
20 push-ups
20 squat jumps
20 thrusters
Run 800 meters
40 rows
40 tuck jumps
40 push-ups
40 squat jumps
40 thrusters
Run 400 meters (1 lap)
60 rows
60 tuck jumps
60 push-ups
60 squat jumps
60 thrusters
Performances:
(37-min time limit; numbers indicate the number of rounds and sets completed.)
Amanda 3.1
Andie 2
Andrea 3.4
Arrie 3
Cindy 3
Cristina 3.2
Karen 3.2
Kate 2.5
Lea 2.5
Leeanna 3.3
Lisa 3.1
Melissa 3.1
Michele 3.4
Nan 3.4 1/2
Patti 3.4
Sharon 2.1/2
Sheryl 2.1
Andrea 3.4
Thanks for the music Andie--we needed it today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
yes andie the music rocked and made it that much more fun to work out!! not that it isnt fun EVERY day but today it was a nice touch and im sure that is what got me through the body rows!!
I am confused about my score is it right this is what I completed
Workout:
Run 1200 meters (3 laps)
20 rows
20 tuck jumps
20 push-ups
20 squat jumps
20 thrusters
Run 800 meters
40 rows
40 tuck jumps
40 push-ups
40 squat jumps
40 thrusters
Please let me know
I am anal about my score
Yes, the music was great - thank you Andie - you are the best! Also, my score needs to come down a notch to 3.3 1/2 (56 squat jumps, so close, so close...thanks for the 1/2 point, Mary!). This workout was a near-puker for me. Good lord, Ben, were you just trying to hurt us?! Sixty is not pretty. I'm so thankful there were no burpees though. Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!
I am so confused about how this was scored also!! I finished the same thing that Andie finished and our scored are different. Also, isn't 3 the highest? I just want to be able to see how far I have come in another month :) But, reguardless, it was a hard workout and we all did GREAT!!!!!
Sorry for the confusion.
It appears we have a mix of different counting methods here. If Andie completed 2.0 rounds, then the highest achievable is 3.0 rounds. I get it. Not to worry. We will re-record the scores as needed tomorrow to ensure accuracy.
Your scores are important to us too.
Way to work hard this morning. I was working so hard that I did not do a good job of encouraging. I'll be louder tomorrow. Andie your music kept me going this morning - thank you!!!
I missed you last week, Michelle. I'm glad you're back.
Post a Comment