Wednesday, July 2, 2008

2 Jul 08: "I'm with the band" Tour of Oakhurst Park

Workout:

6 min of 5 star jumps and hill sprints on 3rd Ave.

3 rounds of 45/15 (seconds of work/rest) of jump rope followed by 45/15 of side raises

2 rounds of 45/15 of bear crawl, 45/15 upright rows, 45/15 crab walk, 45/15 curls

9 min of repeated rows, chest press, and chest flies on playground

overhead lunge up sidewalk


As for yesterday's scores, see if this isn't a little better:

Performances:
(37-min time limit; Example: Ben 2.3 => Ben completed everything through all of the 40-rep exercise sets, plus the 400m run, and 2 sets of the 60-rep exercises)

Amanda 2.1
Andie 2
Andrea 2.4
Arrie 2
Cindy 2
Cristina 2.2
Karen 2.2
Kate 2.5
Lea 2.5
Leeanna 2.3
Lisa 2.1
Melissa 2.1
Michele 2.4
Nan 2.4 1/2
Patti 2.4
Sharon 2.1/2
Sheryl 2.1
Andrea 2.4

If your score still isn't correct, go ahead and post your true score to the comments. We'll see you tomorrow in the parking lot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If anyone is interested in having a spa day, let me know. I plan on doing it on Saturday, 7/12...the day AFTER the last day of camp.

Mind & Body Day Spa in Midtown is running a summer special. You can get a sugar scrub, massage and scalp massage for $119.

http://www.mindandbodydayspa.com/kj/summersplash/summersplash.html

I usually add-on a facial for $80. Let me know if you're interested and we can all go together.

nan said...

2.3 for me on yesterday's adventure

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Sharon --you rock
I would love to do a spa day
but my wonderful husband;) has cut off my spending. I wish I could be ther with you!