Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Website!

Create a new account and register for future camps at:

fitwit.com

33 comments:

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Work out schedule for next week
Monday: Swimming at The YMCA eastlake see older posts for free entry coupon link
Tuesday: 6:15am BBPark
Wednesday: 6:15am BBPark-bring a jump rope- double under clinic
Thursday: 6:15am BB Park
Friday: 6:15am BB park
Satuday: BBQ at Michelle's pool?
let us know michelle!
Please post if you are coming or not!

Leeanna Lim said...

Swimming was awesome this morning! Cindy, Andie, thanks for meeting me there. So much fun! Hopefully, some of you guys can join us next week for some laps!

Leeanna Lim said...

Jump Rope Clinic
Come out for double-under fun-ness! 6:15 AM Wednesday

Bring a jump rope. I bought mine at Sports Authority for $6. Very important - be sure to get the kind with light handles and a thin rope, not the weighted ones.

Anyone interested?

Michele said...

just saw this set of comments - i posted about his week on an older post. i will be there but i don't know where it is...i'll look it up. what time are you meeting?

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

6:15am is the pool meeting
But unfortunately I will skip Monday got to go to the doc while I have a free morning. I will see you all Tuesaday at BB PArk
always 6:15am

Michele said...

is anyone going swimming tomorrow morning???

BBQ at my pool is hard on saturday but would work better on sunday - does that work for any of you?

Leeanna Lim said...

Michele, I'm planning on swimming some laps tomorrow if you want to meet me there.

http://www.ymcaatlanta.org/Branches/ELY-East_Lake_YMCA/default.asp

Michele said...

see you there at 6:15

Leeanna Lim said...

Great! I won't sleep in then ;)

cpow said...

im hoping to get my tail up early enough to be there to swim!! however i may be doing more back strokes than the front ones! oh and some side strokes too! and then some synchronized swimming of course! just kddn!! maybe...

CP

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Leanna- got my jump rope on sunday
it is on on the duoble under event
Sorry i missed swimming this morning- hope you all had fun

Holle said...

Hey y'all,
I can come and teach on Thursday morning. GYROKINESIS classes usually use a bench in the beginning and then a mat for floor work. How would BB Park work for that? Are there bleachers or park benches that we could use?

Also, EAV Thai has $1 Sushi on Mondays and Tuesdays. Their address is 467 Flat Shoals, ATL 30316. They are across from the Earl. They are open until 11 most nights. Leanna and I work on Monday evenings, but I could get there by about 8:30. Anybody interested in trying to go sometime soon?

Anonymous said...

Jump Rope on Wed and then GYROKINESIS on Thur? Both at 6:15 at BB? Sounds good to me.
How about Sushi next Tues? A nice first week activity.

Michele said...

is anyone working out tomorrow morning?

cpow said...

hey gals! hope swimming was fun, i hit snooze and the rest as they say was history!

tomorrow im solo, gonna jog over to the dog park with lolly and let her play for a bit then will "jog" back home. but im in for the jump rope session and thursdays exciting new workout fo sho!!

see y'all soon!!

cpow said...

oh and holle, yes BB has bleachers and benches but the have backs...but there is a set of bleachers

Michele said...

andie thanks for coming this morning. although i was exhausted - i feel much better knowing that i worked out - i even think it gave me some energy!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Yes, Michelle I could have not done it with out you thanks for coming, Excited for the rest of the work outs this week!

Anonymous said...

Hope jump rope was fun. I really wanted to go. I am still having breathing issues so I have a dr appt fri. No workouts until I see what she says :( Next week is going to be a tough one!!!!

nan said...

I'm bummed to have missed the double-under clinic, but went to a concert at VP last night and didn't get home until about 1:00, and at that point the thought of rope-jumping in 5 hours vs. sleeping...

So I am making the most of the break but I do miss everyone and can't wait to see you guys soon!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Thanks Leeanna I learn alot now if I can only perform
Hollie looking forward to your workout ! See you guys there!

Holle said...

Hey y'all,
Sorry for the late minute notice. My rib is out. I'm going to opt for extra rest rather than coming out tomorrow morning. I'll email everyone. Arrie, sushi sounds good for next Tuesday.

cpow said...

Thanks Leeanna for the jump rope clinic, maybe one day i will do ONE!! :-) i will practice i promise!

holle, that stinks about your rib! but it makes me hungry, not your rib, but thinking of ribs..as in bbq ribs!!

ok who's planning on being at BB tomorrow morn then? anyone? i can always take lolly for a walk so if ya'll wanna rest or opt for another option, im down wit it!

holla back!!
ps. Nan who played at VP? look at you staying out on a school night! scandalous! :-)

Leeanna Lim said...

Watching Batman tonight at 8:30 so that puts me in bed around 11 pm. So unless I miraculously wake up at 6 tomorrow, I'll probably pass. I'll be doing laps tho on Friday if anyones wants to join.

Michele said...

i was planning on coming but walking dogs sounds like a good plan - i am dog sitting 3 of them so i might opt for that in the morning. if people are meeting give me a call - 216-978-5150 - i don't have internet access at the house where i am staying

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Well I did not get a chance to check the blog. I was at BB park at 6:15 no one else came (which is fine) my fault for not checking. I ran 2 miles and practiced my jump rope it was a good workout. I saw Dark Knight at the drive in last night great movie! I can't decide if I want to swim or workout at the park what is everyone else doing?

nan said...

Cpow - I saw the Old 97s at VP. One of my very favorite bands. Great show, but yesterday at work was rough. Going to see Lucinda Williams on Friday at Atl Botanical and can't wait for that! I love outdoor concerts.

Leanna & Patti & Sharon - I finished Pillars Of the Earth! Great book!

Ben - Please don't hurt us next week! I have done next to nothing during the break but the many aches, pains, etc I had developed are finally miraculously healing. Ahhh...

Anonymous said...

Michele, are you swimming tomorrow? I need a lesson.

cpow said...

Andie you are my hero! you are for sure a hard charger!! my tail didnt get up yet again to walk lolly, and i think she hates me. well maybe not, i do feed her and she seems to be real happy with me doing that. tomorrow im for sure taking lolly to candler park to meet up with karen and the puppies. lolly is going to teach a fetching lesson. so tomorrow morn, that is where i will be. then im off on my whirl wind travels and will be back Aug 7th for fitwit! i miss y'all already, but i am going to enjoy my time in wine country :-)!!! be strong! and dont skunk me on my first day back!

cpow said...

pS. Nan, im going to Lucinda tomorrow night too!! i get in early at 7p with the gifted people because someone knew someone rich and it wasnt me! i'll look for you, we usually sit up front in the center!

nan said...

cpow - All right! I'm planning to be there around 7 as well. Will definitely look for you and hope to see you!

Andie - You mentioned running 2 miles like it was a walk in the park - you are the new track star!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

I putted two miles my run and your run nan are two different levels
but thank you. anyone going to BB park tommorrow?

Michele said...

sharon, sorry i didn't see your post - i was supposed to walk with a friend this morning but then she never called - if you want we can try and get together this weekend to swim. call me.