Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wednesday Homework

2 parts:

1) Do as many toe push-ups as you can do in a row without rest. Begin by starting at the bottom, belly on the ground. Push yourself all the way up. That's one. Every push-up after that, you have to go down below the point where your elbows are bent at 90 degrees. Record your total.

2) 4 rounds for time of
Run 400m
50 squats

This one isn't as hard as it might look. Challenge yourself to run hard and go unbroken on all four sets of squats.

If you do the homework this week, please post your push-up total and circuit time to the comments.

9 comments:

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

I will be at Besse Branham park tomorrow to get er done. Please come join me. 6:15am parkinglot by the courts. Older posts have the directions. Please let me know if you can make it.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. Don't want to get out of the habit of getting up early in my first week.

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Come you guys! I got it where we have to run for the 400meters it is 1/4 of a mile
i will be there rain or shine
Come join me!

Michele said...

you will see me in the morning

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

always can count on you!
How was you trip?

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Thanks girls for coming out- you did GRRREAT!
25 push-ups on toes
circuit completed 23 or 24 minutes

Anonymous said...

I thought I was at the wrong park this morning - used my GPS and went to here (http://www.atlanta-midtown.com/neighborhoods/parks/atlanta/branham/ ). I didn't get on Rocky Ford, so thought it was the wrong place. Is this the right park for next week's homework?

I did my homework at the Agnes Scott track instead.

4 push-ups on toes (proper form makes it so much harder!).

I timed each of my 400 m instead of the whole thing. Sorry, still getting the hang of circuits (each 400 m was as follows: 1:56, 1:55, 1:56 & 1:53).

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Yes- I believe Besse Branham Park
near kirkwood, there are two parkinglots we are at the one that is right next to the tennis courts
Hope to see you next week
Always feel free to call (404)642-8117 anytime with questions

Michele said...

This morning was fun - Andie and Amanda you ladies are great. Leanna, I am glad you stopped by to say hi!

16 push-ups
Forgot to look at my watch when I finished but I think it was right around 20 minutes. I tried to focus on good squats and went a little slower.