Friday, July 11, 2008

11 Jul 08: Last Day of Camp!

Workout:
Tag warm-up

60-sec assessments in push-up, sit-ups, and squats

2 rounds each of foot game, pointer game, and nose tag

10-min partner scavenger hunt:
2 hill sprints
75 dips
63 lunges
30 burpees

60 sec Assessment Performances:

COMING SOON!

13 comments:

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Sunday July 13 5:00pm
Grill-out @ Andie's House
I plan on having Chicken, Shrimp, Burgers, and a salad
Please bring a dish to share
Andie Boyd lives @ 2389 Tilson Ridge Lane, Decatur, Ga 30032
Red house on the right of the street contact #404-6642-8117

Also come on come all 6:15 am to Besse Branham park in Kirkwood
I will plan a workout. Please let me know if you are coming to the workout.

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

404-642-8117
sorry typed wrong earlier

cpow said...

Im there for the cookout! im still thinking of what to bring...

oh and im in for the workouts too! fun! i think.... :-)

Michele said...

G-DOUBLE O-D J-O-B!! GOOD JOB, GOOD JOB!!

Everyone did a fantastic job over the last 6 weeks. I'm looking forward to another 6 - hope to see you all there!

I'm sorry I'll miss the cookout and workouts this week but I'll be back the 19th - so I'll see you then.

Unknown said...

I am in for the workout Monday at 6:15.

Thanks for the cookout invite! I still need to check with my peeps and also want to make sure Holle re-confirms that her kids are coming.

Michele said...

Oops...forgot to post this earlier.

Here's the link to eat me, delicious - the blog where I found the recipes...
http://www.eatmedelicious.com/

I made the whole wheat blueberry and banana bran muffins for this morning.

ENJOY :-)

Patti said...

I will be at the cookout and workout! Thanks for hosting, Andie!

Leeanna Lim said...

Yay! I'm in for cookouts and workouts. Looking forward to it!

Holle said...

We're in for Sunday. I am bringing the whole family! Thanks for the invite.

Hey Andie, I'm craving a smoothie. Will you post your recipe?

Thanks so much to Michelle and Andie for the treats today. It was a great surprise.

Michele said...

forgot to mention...

in the blueberry muffins i used regular all-purpose flour in place of the pastry flour because i couldn't find pastry flour - i heard they have it at whole foods but that was not one of the 3 places i tried and i ran out of time.

happy baking

Unknown said...

We're in too!

ANDIE--Rocks! said...

Smoothie recipe:
Bag of frozen fruit ( I used strawberries and pineapple)
orange pineapple juice for liquid
Honey- add until sweet enough
you can use suger instead
Blend until smooth

FitWit said...

I'll be bringing Jill and a berry medley to the cookout later today--and perhaps an umbrella . . . see you there!