- Congratulations to our Week 6 Camper of the Week, Gigi. Somehow, someway she made it to camp every day this week! That's a first for her. (BTW, how did we let out of camp without bringing it up for a break this morning?!?!)
- Super duper congratulations to our newbies-now-vets, Amy, Gigi, Daniel, and Martina! Just look at you now.
- And super G-double-O-D J-O-B congrats to our ONLY perfect attendee, Michele! Your effort inspires us all Michele. Your muffins too.
- .85 mile warm-up lap
- 3 rounds of knee tag
- 60-sec assessments in push-ups, sit-ups, and squats
- 1 lacrosse field lap
- Banana relays w/ lunge steps, jumping jacks, bear crawl, star jumps, crab walk, burpees, and backward run.
Compare scores to 23 Feb 09 and 13 Feb 09.
(pu/su/sq)
6AM
| Amy L | 29/33/39 | |
| Andie B | 55/58/60 | toe push-ups |
| Daniel P | 32/40/44 | toe push-ups |
| Gigi T | 46/32/40 | modified push-ups |
| Lauri M | 41/42/42 | |
| Martina B | 24/31/44 | |
| Michele R | 44/61/46 | toe push-ups |
| Nan N | 54/52/57 | |
| Nikki M | 41/45/48 | |
| Samantha C | 57/56/46 | |
| Sinead Y | 36/50/60 | toe push-ups |
6PM
| James G | 57/51/53 | toe push-ups |
| Margret Z | 39/38/37 | |
| Mary U | 22/45/41 | toe push-ups |
6 comments:
Andie, many thanks for the pictures and peanut butter balls. Both are delicious . . .
Great job everybody! I miss you all terribly and I can't wait to get back in the game! Enjoy your week off and I'll see you when camp starts up again.
Peanutbutter Balls Recipe:
1/2 cup of Peanut Butter
1/4 cup powered sugar
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/4 granola
1/4 cup of mini semi-sweet choc chips
1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs
In a medium bowl using a spoon, combine the peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until well blended. Stir in the granola and chocolate chips, breaking up any large pieces of granola. Shape into a large ball, pinch off pieces and shape into 24 balls, about 1-inch diameter.
Place the cracker crumbs in a shallow bowl and lightly coat the balls evenly. Store in air tight container.
Had fun this camp can not wait to see you next camp!
Michele and Andie, thanks so much for the treats - delicious! I got blueberry on my fabulous new fitwit shirt - arrrgggghhhh (why did I set the muffin on the shirt???) but it washed out - yay!
I love the 60-second assessments. I believe my situp score was 52 rather than 62 however.
I think this was my favorite round of camp yet at Oakhurst. All have been good, but this one was extra-great for me. Thanks Ben, Mary, Michelle & fellow campers - you truly are the best. See you guys in a week!
Andie - thanks for the recipe and the yummy treats this morning!
GiGi - congrats on making it all 4 days this week!!
Patti - I am so excited that you are coming back! I have missed you!!
Had fun this session and looking forward to next session - unfortunately I already know I won't be there 100% of the time because of a trip up to Ohio for the Flying Pig Marathon so I am challenging someone - anyone to make it here every day! It is difficult but it is an awesome accomplishment and one I believe you'll be proud of. I know that I am proud that I am able to say that I came everyday - sometimes ready to go and other times half a sleep or with things weighing on my mind but when I left fitwit, I was ready for my day! Anybody willing to accept the challenge?? Have a great week off - see you in a week!!
Finally updated the blog to reflect your true score Nan. Sorry for the 6 week delay . . .
Post a Comment