Workout:
"5-Min Wheel"
3 rounds of 60 sec at each station w/ 1 min rest between rounds. Count total repetitions.
- burpees (or push-up burpees)
- slam ball
- KB squat high-pull
- barrier jumps (over and back = 1)
- body rows
Wheel Performances:
Compare scores to 4 Nov 08.
6am
| Allison T | 269 |
| Andie B | 384 (push-up burpees) |
| Catherine W | 359 |
| Daniel P | 378 |
| Daniel B | 309 |
| Jacqueline B | 178 |
| James G | 175 |
| Kyle F | 390 |
| Lauri M | 397 (push-ups, sit-ups) |
| Michele R | 382 (push-up burpees) |
| Nan N | 392 |
| Nikki M | 361 |
| Patti C | 267 |
| Samantha C | 357 |
| Gigi T | 323 |
| Martina B | 333 |
6pm
| Amanda M | 194 | ||
| James G | 404 (push-up burpees) | ||
| Mary U | 403 (push-up burpees) | ||
| Ryan B | 260 |
4 comments:
Great first week!!! Congrats James on a much deserved camper of the week!! Have an awesome weekend - see you all on Monday!!
One week down! Great job everyone! And I'm sorry to the people I knocked down during soccer...I don't see that well at 6:30. :)
Congrats James!
Sorry to all for my extra aggressive playing this morning. Stressful week! Plus, I am used to teachers vs. seniors games where we have to play dirty to survive!
One casualty in soccer today--Nikki writes:
"Bad news. During my attempt to play soccer today I ended up injuring my big toe. I know funny, but it has a hair line fracture and hurts really bad and is really swollen and black and blue. I went to the doctor and they said I need to try to stay off of it a little while, which really sucks. There is really nothing you can do for it besides wrap it up and elevate it. I really do not want to miss any fit wit, and the doctor said I can do as much upper body as I want. Anyways i would still like to come to camp and do as much as I can if that is ok with you. Burpees, Toe push ups, and sprints may be out for a little while...you know all my favorites. I am hoping it will feel better after the weekend. I will keep you posted. Have a good weekend!"
Sorry Nikki! We'll make sure you still get a good workout . . .
Post a Comment